Today I would like to share a scrapbooking layout. I was inspired by the project life project I found on the web. But I didn't use the pockets.
For our anniversary, we went a whole day at the beach, without the boys!
Beach is only at 15min from the house but we are not going often these last times so it was a very nice day.
I did cut the ananas from the patterned paper and glue it at the end of the title "nous" (means "us").
I used A LOT the glue sheets to glue every little things like the flamingo alltogether, the cuttind words. I used it for each project. It's a must have tool really.
* 6011/0612, Design paper, Summer Vibes
* 6002/1255, Cutting Die, Mon ami Ella (Flamingo)
* 6002/0191, Cut Emboss Die, Baroque frame
* 8089/0233, Kraft paper wite, 30,5 x 30,5
* 8013/0133, Metallic paper, copper
* 8200/0012, Securit liquid chalkmarker
* 6500/0034, Glue sheets A5