Pagina's

maandag 28 juni 2021

Your first steps

  Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing with you this layout on a photo that was taken in front of the capitol. It is where my older son decided to try his first steps. He was probably inspired by the place...


On this layout, I choose the Jambo bamboos paper set because I really love all these greens, these papers are beautiful! 

To decorate the background, I added some leaves, flowers bamboos.

This layout come as a double page with another layout I already show you, here is what you have with the layout face to face in my album:


Supplies:

* 6002/1628, Cut, Emboss stencils, Bamboos

* 6002/1553, Cutting stencils, Daffodil

* 6002/1514, Cutting stencils, Peony

* 6011/0676, Design paper set, bamboos Jambo 

* 8099/0261, Cardstock, White paper







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten