today, let me share with you this card made for the father's day. It is a card with a super cute Koala (6002/1630) and bamboos.
Finally for the "happy father's day", I did use some mulberry bark fibers. I did peint some glue on it, wait until it's dry and stamp the title. When you are painting glue on the mulberry paper, your paper is not anymore porous, that is why you can stamp on it.
* 6002/1630, Cutting stencils, Koala Sidney
* 6002/1628, Cut, Emboss stencils, Bamboos
* 6002/1629, Cut, Emboss stencils, Bamboos circle
* 6002/1622, Cutting stencil, Grass no end border
* 6011/0676, Design paper set, bamboos Jambo
* 8010/0004, Mulberry bark fibers, Honey
* 8099/0261, Cardstock, White paper