Pagina's

dinsdag 9 maart 2021

Everyday card

  Hi everyone!

Today, I would like to share an everyday card. I loved the nice flowers and leaves on these card. 
And the greater is than thanks to the new Geertjes alphabet cutting stencil you can add the message that you want: here I choose "salut" means "Hello" but you can adapt to any situation (birthday, congrats,...).


On the following photo, you can see on the top left the cutting scrap I did prepare before to start the card. My goal was to put in the light the so beautiful Lily of the valleys . I needed more leaves so for that I used the leaves cutting stencil from the set Peony. I added too some delicate flowers like the dill flower and finally, some feathers from the Peacock set.

The paper background come from the paper set Sweet herbs. I didn't have a lot, it was enough to cut a part of the Angel border, a circle for the background and the Angel frame circle. As you can see on the photo, for the circle frame, I didn't have enough paper to cut it completely, it's missing a little part at the bottom. But it doesn't matter, because what is great when you're crafting is that you can hide this part with others decorations. That exactly what I did. If you look at the final card, you'll notice that the little default of my circle is covered by the border and the square behind the card message. So, when you just have some paper scrap of a paper set you loved very much, it is a way to use it.
I hope you enjoyed this card and that give you some inspiration for your own. 

Supplies:
- 6002/1559, Cutting Stencil, Geertjes Alphabet, 
6002/1563, Cutting Stencil, Lily of the valley,
- 6002/1514, Cutting Stencil, Floral Florishes sPeony
6002/1515, Cutting Stencil, Grunge notebook circles
6002/1536, Cutting Stencils, Dill Flowers
6002/1542, Cutting Stencils, Peacock
- 6011/0668, Paper set, Sweet Herbs
6002/1599, Cutting Embossing Stencil, Angel
6002/1604, Cutting Embossing Stencil, Angel Border






2 opmerkingen: