Today I would like to show you a bottle tag I made before to offer a good bottle to a family friend.
A good bottle is always a good idea and with a nice tag, it's better.
I really loved the new bottle and glasses die from Joy!crafts. I didn't choose the classic red color, because I just wanted a fun color.
First I did color some white paper with watercolor and then I die cut cut.
I added a label on the vine bottle. I made it with the Love letters clear stamps. I used some embossing ink for that and gold embossing powder.
I used the same embossing powder to color the top of the bottle and the bottom of the glasses.
· 6002/1613, Cut Emboss Dies, Vine bottle and glasses
· 6002/1559, Cutting Die, Geertje, Alphabet
· 6002/1604, Cut Emboss Die, Noor, Angel Border
· 6002/1599, Cut Emboss Die,Noor, Angel
· 6410/0538, Clear Stamps, Love Letters6500/0034, Glue sheets A5