Pagina's

maandag 18 januari 2021

La vie en rose: Life in pink

  

Hi everyone!

For this new year, let watch the life in pink! 
I share with you 3 cards, about love.  One is funny, two are romantics.

The first one has a unusual format, 21*8.5 cm. I saw some card on the web with the kind of size, so I wanted to try. I enjoyed to use this size. I had to think differently to build my card, that was challenging! 

On this first card, for the background I used the endless clouds stencils to make my own template. Then I inked the background. Finally, I did take some hearts stencils to ink hearts on the background.

I used the tree stamp from the Autum clear stamp set, and instead of leaves, I did put hearts. I added 2 glasses of vine at the bottom, here again the vine is pink. On the top, I did stamp  the message with the love letter set, and cut a frame with Laura stencil.

On the second car, I did use the same tree stamp but this time I did stamp the leaves too, in 3 different pink. I added some pink dot that come from the scrap of the Laura stencil from the card 1. The frame is made with the stencil Bille's circles. It's a stencil I am using a lot, If you not have it yet, think to buy it, because you can use it with all theme. Then I did ink the inside of each circles. Finally, I added a touch of fun with the silent night cut, I replace the bulb by some pink hearts.  

For the Card 1 and the card 2, the white cardstock is glued on a pink paper (to mat the card) that come from the sweet baby paper set

The third card is different, it is a funny card. I used again the same pink paper from the sweet baby paper set but on each square, I did glue some eyes. It is a vry simple card, but it's always pleased to the people who received the card. So, if you want to do a "cheer up" card, this is one.

I hope you're enjoy these trio of cards and that you have now plenty of ideas for your own. It is your turn to watch the life in pink. Have fun!

Supplies:

-        6002/1534, Cut Emboss stencil, Cats in the windows

-        6002/1589, Cut Emboss stencils, Laura

-        6002/1590, Cut Emboss stencils, Silent night

-        6002/1613, Cut Emboss stencils, Vine bottle and glasses

-        6300/0641, Wobby eyes

-        6300/0642, Wooby eyes

-        6300/0643, Wooby eyes

-        6410/0525, Clear Stamps, Autumn tree

-        6410/0538, Clear Stamps, Love Letters

-        6002/1550, Cutting Stencils, Bille’s circles backgrounds

-        6011/0631, Paperset Design, Sweet Baby



1 opmerking: