Pagina's

zondag 1 november 2020

Tower of cubs

 Hi everyone!

What about a very special place tag as table decoration? I did hide chocolate candy inside the boxes.
The tower is made with a triangle base and 2 cubes.

To make the cubes I use one 21x21cm paper square and 18 x 18 cm paper square. I use 1 cm for the closure tabs.

For the triangla base, I did draw a equilatéral triangle. I did cut a smaller triangle inside to be able to insert one corner of the cube:

I made the same opening in the small cube to insert the corner of the other cube inside the small one.
To decorate the sides, I used the quilling technique as on the following photo, making a peacock feather. The peacock is the thema of the tower, the main decoration.

On the other sides, I used the nice flower stencils, some artificial flowers and Dill flowers.
To give some weight to the tower, I fill it with chocolate candy.




Supplies:

2001/0042, Quilling paper strips 7mm

6002/1542, Cut Deboss Emboss stencils, Peacock

6002/1514, Cutting Stencils, Floral Flourishes, Peonies

6002/1536, Cut Emboss stencils, Dill Flowers

6011/0667, Paper set, Fun Fair

6002/1569, Cut Stencils, Bille's circles background

8099/0111, Linen Paper, cream




3 opmerkingen: