Pagina's

zaterdag 3 oktober 2020

Fun box

  Hi everyone!


Today I would like to share a box I made with the new polybesa template from Joycrafts.

Do you remember the exploding box I made for Christmas 2017? I took the same idea to do an explosion little box. 

I like the hexagon shape of this box. The trick to mahe it "explose" is to not glue the little tabs. You can just fold it or cut it, like you prefer.


In the middle of the box, you can hide a little gift (imagine the surprise!) or some candies. 

Because the polybesa template don't fit in a A4 sheet, I took one sheet from the paper set Ocean avenue . I did trace the sides of the template on this sheet then cut and fold.

Then, I took 2 other sheets from the paper set Go to the beach. This time, I did trace only a part of the template. 

Finally I did glue the 3 parts on the box one over the other. 

To decorate, I used the labels of this set. And I did cut the butterfly in a sheet of the new design paper set "Sweet herbs". Then I draw a little dot curve to "make them fly" (a little beat of poetry, isn't it?)

Supplies: 

* 6011/0658, Paperset, Go to the beach

* 6011/0428, Paperset, Labels, Go to the beach

* 6011/0663, Paperset, Ocean avenue

* 6005/0004, Polybesa template, Box with flower closure

* 6011/0668, Paperset, Sweet herbs

* 6002/1476, Cut Emboss Deboss stencils, vacation accessories


2 opmerkingen: