Pagina's

zondag 24 november 2019

Vintage layout


Hi there!

Today I would like to share a layout I made with old photos.
I used the Wildflowers paper collection for this layout.

Because the photo was taken in a country house, I found very nice to have the spirit of the country life with this lovely papers.
In the journaling frame, I did wrote the names of people my mum recognized and dot lines for the missing name. It's not easy with old photo to scrap it, but the vintage paper help a lot.

The photo is matted with the green wood paper. Then, I did cut a big stripe of the pink paper for the core of the layout. Then I used a journaling card that is already done in the Wildpaper set, and added a nice flower and leaves frame.

Supplies:
- 6002/1298, Cut Emboss Deboss Dies, Summer crown
- 6011/0629, DesignPaper, Noor Design, Wildflowers
- 6002/1287, Cutting Die, Buttefly
- 6300/0343, Ribbon, Forest Friend collection 2, greens



1 opmerking: