Pagina's

vrijdag 11 juni 2021

Gift card pocket

  Hi everyone!


Today I would like to share a pocket to offer when you bought a gift card. 
Sometimes a gift card is the only gift to do when we are not sure to please somebody.

To do this enveloppe/ Pocket for gift card, I used the polybesa gift card enveloppe from Joy!crafts. 
Easy to use, Geertje even made a tutorial video with this template here.


Because it is spring, I did choose some paper that goes with the weather. 
That is why I used the "Bird in paradise" paper set. I love the green and pink that are on this papers.
The pocket is just close with a simple string, easy to undo. 
The Big flower on the front is cut 2 times. I wanted to have a full flower when the pocket is closed and still see the whole flower when you are opening the pocket. You can see it on the following photos:

Inside the pocket, I did for now put a gift card template because I didn't want to promote a shopping web site. Anyway, inside the pocket, there are a special place for the gift card. I just have to add decoration on the sides and the bottom. 

Supplies:
* 6011/0597, Design paper A4, Bird in paradise
* 6002/1468, Cutting Emboss Deboss Stencils, Hummingbird & flower
* 6002/1490, Cutting stencils, Noor, Autumn leave loose
* 6002/1608, Cutting stencils, Clouds
* 6002/1536; Cutting Emboss stencils, Dill flowers
* 6005/0011, Polybesa stencil, enveloppe for gift card
* 6002/1514, Cutting stencil, Noor, FF Peony







2 opmerkingen: