Pagina's

woensdag 17 maart 2021

Happy Easter

  

Hi There!

Today, I would like to share 2 Easter cards I made to send to my family this year. 
With the pandemic situation, we can not see the people we loved, so I am sending more cards than usually, to keep contact and send something more. 
 


These cards are with animals: bunnies, chicks. For the first card, I did use 6 cutting stencils: the 2 bunnies, the 2 different grass, the basket of flowers and the bubble label. 
For the background, I did just embossed the light blue paper. The grass is inked with distress ink: Bundle sage and Forest moss. The bunnies are inked with Distress ink too: Walnut, antique linen and frayed burlap.

For the basket, one part was inked with distress ink, but the flowers and leaves were colored with watercolor markers.

Finally, one bunny and the label were glued in 3D.

For the second card, I did the same for the grass. I used 11 cutting stencils on this one: the 3 chicks, the 3 plants, the 2 grass, the wheelbarrow, the fence and the label. 
The fence were used 2 times, one time for the fence (of course) and one time for the directions.

Supplies:

* 6002/1484, Cut Deboss stencil, Hare
* 6002/1485, Cut Deboss stencil, Chicks
* 6002/1553, Cutting Stencil, Fence
* 6002/1453, Cut Emboss Deboss stencil, Wheelbarrow
* 6002/1454, Cut Emboss Deboss stencil, Flowerbasket
* 6002/1247, Cutting stencil, Jocelijne, Bullet journal
* 8099/0245, Blue light linen paper


1 opmerking:

  1. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns about 3D Easter Cards on the website. View more designs from them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen