Pagina's

dinsdag 2 maart 2021

Egg-cellent easter

 Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share with you an Easter's card. After all, spring will be here in no time! 
When I am thinking Easter, I am thinking about bunny, chicks, flowers.  That's excatly what I put on my today card.

In the middle of the card is a bunny stamped and then colored with watercolor maker and paintbrush.
The frame of the image is cut with the stencil angel, cut in a paper from the set Spring mood.

The same paper is used for the background. On the left of the card, I added a flowers border cut in white paper and colored again with watercolor markers.
At the bottom left of the frame, I added some flower I made myself with the stencil rolling flower from Bille. 

Finally I added some grass and chicks to stay in the spring mood!

Supplies:

6002/1436, Cut Emboss Deboss stencil, Flower border
6011/0657, Paper set, Spring Mood
6002/1559, Cut Emboss stencil, Angel frame
6002/1440, Cutting stencil, Bille's rolling flower
6002/1485, Cut Deboss stencil, Chicks
8011/0652, Glitter carton, A4, pastel







2 opmerkingen: