Pagina's

dinsdag 10 november 2020

Mini album

  Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share a scrapbooking layout. 
I did put 15 photos on this layout. To be able to do that, I did make a kind of mini album on the layout. 
I used the new paper set set "Sweet Herbs" from Joy!crafts for the cover of the "mini album" and for the inside.


The cover is made with 3 pieces of A4 black kraft paper.
The top of the cover is made with "Sweet Herbs", on it I did glue a notebook circle and some nice "Dill flowers". 
The circle to close the mini are glued with the tissue tape because it have to be glued strongly.
The mini album can be open by top and bottom flip.
A second cover appeared with a very cute peacock. 
On the top flip, notice the leave behind the label made with the stencil set "Peonies".
Page 1:
Page 3:
Page 4:
Page 5:



Supplies:

* 6011/0668, Paper set, Sweet herbs

* 6002/1515, Cutting stencil, Notebook circles

* 6002/1536, Cutting stencils, Dill Flowers

* 6500/0104,Tissue tape with tab

* 6002/1542, Cut Deboss, Deboss stencils, Peacock

* 6002/1514, Cutting Stencils, Floral Flourishes, Peonies

* 6002/1569, Cutting stencils, Background circles



2 opmerkingen: