Pagina's

maandag 12 oktober 2020

Back to school layout

  Hi everyone!

Today, what about a back to school layout? Every year, it is the same, I am taking a photo on my DS on this famous day. This year, I was not there, so in his Back to school album, i did put the photo of coming back for the school.

To make this layout, I used the paper set "fun fair" from Joy!crafts.
I did use some kraft paper too because this one go with every other color of paper, it is a "neutral" paper.

I used the "back to school" clear stamp to stamp the background with some math formula, then I stamped the backpack and the books with apple. I did use coloring pencils to color it. Then I cut all around and glued them on the layout.

To glue the wood clouds, I did use the glue dots sheet. It is so easy this way!


Supplies:

* 6320/0020, woodsters, Clouds
* 6011/0667, Paper set , Fun fair
* 6410/0528, Clear stamp, Back to school
* 8089/023, Paper , Kraft
* 6500/0034, Glue sheets, A5



2 opmerkingen: