Pagina's

woensdag 19 augustus 2020

Love you to the moon

 Hi there!
Do you want to shine today?
If yes, you need the new mirorcard printed A4 from Joy!crafts!
I used the gold and silver on for this card but there are plenty others colors you can use. Take a look here!

First, I did cut the flag in gold and silver.
10 silver flags
10 golden flags
Then I did cut them on a grey paper using dot glue and a twizer.

After that, I did stamp some smalls triangles in gold and silver and glue the flags and a star border.
I did use some arrows stencils to make a kind of cross. 
The title of the card "to the moon and back" was cut 3 times in thick paper and glue together.

Supplies:
* 6002/1494, Cut Emboss stencil, Star borders
* 6004/0036, Cutting stencils and clear stamps, Days of the week
* 6003/0097, Cutting stencils, Vintage flourishes hands
* 1800/0069, Mirorcard printed A4




1 opmerking: