Pagina's

vrijdag 10 juli 2020

The machine's Island


Here is a layout on a visit to the machines's island in Nantes.
We walked A LOT this famous day. That is why I decided to use the design paper "Girls in jeans" with a pair of shoes. I think this design goes perfectly with the mood of this day.

Anyway, our feet were in pain but its worth it.
The machines were incredible!

This layout is a animated one.
There are the first page, then you are opening it like a book.

To close the front page, I used 2 brads and a string.
The mdf shoe is glued on 3D. I made a slot in the design paper to be able to put the ticket of the entrance.
Then here is what you see when you're opening:
On the left, you can see the background of the front page.
Again, there are a kind of book or mini album there.
On the right is :
on the top a pocket where I put the map and description of the machines's Island. I decored the pocket I made with the entrance tickets. At the bottom, just a photo I did mat.
Notice the eyelets on the right. It attache strongly the closing tab to the background.
On the left, if you're opening, you can see:
 On the top of this "book" is a simple photo and in the middle is a 2 fold book.
When you're opening this book you can see more photos:

On a simple layout I did glue 8 photos, 4 tickets, one flyer. Not bad!
The "Girls in jeans" paper is very perfect for these photos and the mdf shoe show clearly that we walked a lot, it is what I wanted that the spectator could feel.

Supplies:
* 6011/0645, Design paper, Collection 4, Girls in jeans
* 6320/0018, mdf book, Collection 4, Sneakers
* 6002/1479, Cut Emboss Deboss stencil, Collection 5, road signs
* 6002/1446, Cutting stencils, Bille's festooned circles



2 opmerkingen: