Pagina's

zaterdag 18 juli 2020

Hibiscus card

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share a card I made to thanks somebody.
I used the hibiscus stencil and I really love these flowers.

On this card, I was careful to stay under 20gr because it is the limit of weight for the first price of stamp. To be able to continue to send a lot of card, I am now careful to keep a reasonable budget for stamps. This card weight is 17gr.



I made 4 frames and in each one I did glue an hibiscus with a different color. I glued only one bird, on 3D foam.
I did color the flowers and the bird with alcool markers.

Supplies:
* 6002/1468, Cut embos debossing stencil, Hummingbird & Hibiscus
* 6002/1436, cut embos debossing stencil, Flower border
* 6002/1446, Cutting stencil, Bille's festooncircles
* 6011/0513, Paper set, Roses



1 opmerking: