Pagina's

maandag 22 juni 2020

On the road

Hi everyone!


Today I would like to share with you a layout made with the polybesa template for scrapbooking from Joy!crafts.


I Love this triangle template because I can use it do do some interactive layout.



In this layout I have 6 photos. 2 on the front triangles, 2 behind the triangles, and 2 on the background.


First, I did draw with a whiteboard marker the shape on the photos:

Then I did cut 4 photos as triangles and glue them on paper. You can see on the photo that the paper is higher than the shape (about 1,5cm). This part is necessary to glue the tab on the background. 

Then mark the size on the bottom of your triangle on the background and cut the slot. 

Slide the tabs in the slots and glue them.

Put some regular scotch in the back. Fold the tabs.


Supplies:

* 6002/1477, Cutting stencil, Water lines & bubbles

* 6002/1480, Cut Emboss Deboss stencils, car/caravan

* 6002/1479, Cut Emboss Deboss stencils, Road signs

* 6002/0863, Polybesa stencil, scrapbooking, basic Shapes

* 6011/0648, Design Paper set, Mint patterns

* 6410/0529, Clear Stamp, Streewear

* 6002/1445, Cutting stencils, dashed banner



1 opmerking: