Pagina's

zaterdag 5 oktober 2019

All about my life

Hi there!

Today I would like to share with you 2 cards, both of them on the music theme, one more masculine, the second more girly.


On the card on the left, I just spread ink for the background.
Then I did add the big Ben die cut to add a London atmosphere and add the Guitar.
The title "my life" was stamped with the Dayenne- Level 10 Life & Goals set. It is a set for bullet journal usually but finally I realize that I use it a lot in other context.

The card on the right start with the same idea, a music theme card, but more girly.
This time I use the fantastic new paper set Michelle's flowers, so beautiful flowers!
I did cut carefully the dragonfly wings and I did slide my title square under it.
No need to work on the background with this lovely paper, all the work is already done!
I did stamped again my title "my life", cut it and glue it. Add the guitar.

Supplies:
* 6002/1348, Cutting Dies, Lovely guitar
* 6011/0632, Paper set, Flowers by Michelle
* 6410/0518, ClearStamp, Dayenne, Level 10 Life, Goals & chart
* 6002/0572, Cut Emboss Deboss Die, Big Ben
* 8013/0141, Paper A5, White
* 8089/0252, Mixed kraft paper, A5



2 opmerkingen: