Pagina's

zondag 18 november 2018

Girly notebook

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a unicorn stationery set.
Today is a very simple example of stationery set to do if you have a gift to do or somewhat...


On our day, every little (or big too) girl want unicorn stuff.
It is why I made this usefull and lovely notebook (on the left on the picture) with the new unicorn die from Joy!crafts.
I choose the new Dreaming in the sky paperset. I did recover the notebook with it.
The unicorn die was cut int pink, salmon, flowers and white paper. I did glue the white clouds on the pink ones, the flower tail on the pink tail, ...
Finally I decorate with flowers and beads. I glue a paper tape in the front, empty, so the little girl can write her name on.
For the pad, I simply cut a rectangle of magnet sheet , glue it on a piece of cardstock and glue a paper from the Dreaming in the sky set on it. I did glue a paper tape from the pencil and glue the pad on the background. I just have to put it on the fridge, with the magnet sheet on the back, it will stay on it!

Supplies:

  • 6002/1170, Cut emboss die, Magic Unicorn
  • 6011/0596, Paperset, Dreaming in the sky
  • 6002/1200, Cut emboss die, Noor, Swirls
  • 6200/0066, Magnet sheets A4, 0,4mm




1 opmerking: