Today I would like to show you a nice girly card with the new ballerina die from Joy!crafts.
I used the colors pink, white and green to keep the girly thema on mind.
The little girl is made in light brown paper, the tutu in pink paper and the hair in brown paper.For the face, I did glue the eyes and draw the eyebrown and freckles.
For the butterflies border, I did cut the border in white, pink and green papers. Then I did cut the pink butterflies and glue it on the white border. I did the same with the green flowers.
· 6002/1089, Cut embosstencils, Friends, Isabella
· 6002/1099, Cutting embosstencil, Noor!, Border blue fantasy
· 6002/1100, Cuttingstencil, LH, Labels
· 6011/0542, Paperset condoléance,
· 6011/0568, Paperset, Vintage Soul
· 6002/0987, Cuttingstencil, Square Butterfly with frame
· 6002/1042, Cut embosstencil, Border Butterfly
· 6002/0597, Cuttingstencil, Mery’s Flowers heart
· 6002/0933, Cut embosstencil, circle & corner flash
· 8013/0178, Paperset 15x30cm, Brown