Today I would like to share a layout I made with the new fantastic polybesa template from Joy!crafts.
I know that we can see a lot of triangles on layout these last time and I wanted to do one to...it's done!
The paper I used for the triangles come from the condoleance paperset .
The 2 bigs triangles are folders, you can open it and see more photos:
Then I did stamp the flower from the set 6410/0459 in black and color it with alcool markers.
The bigger one was glued in 3D.
- 6002/0855, Polybesa Scrapbookingstencil , basic shapes
- 6002/0979, Cuttingstencil, Mixed Up, Honeycomb, wall
- 6002/0972, Cut-embosstencil, Floral flourishes, Chrysanthemum
- 6410/0459, Clearstamp – Parrot and flowers
- 6011/0542, Paperset Condoleance
- 6410/0466, Clearstamp, condoleance