Today I would like to share a christmas ball. I used the so cute nice frist christmas clear stamp from Joy!crafts (who can resist to this cute christmass bear?lol)
I wanted to create a scenette for my baby bear, for that I used the die winter wishes landscape to do the front with the pine trees.
On the opened ball you can see better the lace border I did glue all around, the christmas stars in the background. I did glue angel hair at the bottom of the ball.
- 6002/0957 Cuttingstencil – Maple Leaf
- 6002/0986 Cuttingstencil – VB – Circles
- 6011/0544 Paperset Matching Colors Uni – Winter
- 6002/0762 Cut-embosstencil – Christmas star with swirls
- 6002/0697 Cuttingstencil – Winter Wishes – Landscape
- 6410/0434 Clear Stamp – Christmas bear/first Christmas
- 8013/0116 Metallic cardstock paper Dark Green A5
- 8013/0031 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème