Pagina's

dinsdag 6 juni 2017

Project life album...

Hi everyone!

Today  I would like to share with you a project life layout. 
On the left of the layout, you can see the new die cut "Day" from Joy!craft. Because we visited the futuroscope a monday, I added the die cut "Mon" in front of "Day". I glued the double face tape on the back of the black paper before I cut "Mon", like that I obtained a stickers, easier to glue.


Under the "Monday" part is a mini album:
I used the mask stencils to emboss 4 rectangles of black paper, then ink it and finally paint one of the pattern.

So I have 5 photos on my layout, even if you can see only one at the beginning. 

Supplies:
· 6002/0825 Scr@p stencil - arrows
· 6002/0942 Scr@ap Cutting Stencil - Week cards
· 6002/0647 Cuttingstencil - Alphabet
· 6500/0031 Doublesided adhesive craft tape 115mm x15 meter


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten