Today I would like to show you 2 baby card made with the new pocket die from Joy!crafts.
The pockets are cut in patterned and plain paper. Inside, there are labels that come from the baby bloc paper.
The clothwire die cut is inked in white.
Here the details:
And here is another card:
The pockets are glued on a kraft paper square and this square is glued in 3D.
· 6004/0007, Cut-embosstencil/Stamp - Scrollcorner with text
· 6002/0638, Cut-embosstencil - Baby set
· 6002/0380, Cut-embosstencil- border
· 8089/0203, Kraft paper
· 6300/0504, Decoration
· 6020/0017, Self adhesive pearls
· 6011/0384, Die cut-designpaperbloc - Baby
· 6300/0241, Taffeta pulling ribbon
· 6002/0559, Cut-embos-debosstencil - Baby clothesline