Today I would like to show you a wedding layout.
I found that the new roses dies fit perfectly with the wedding thema.
The red rose was cut and inked in white. The flower border was cut 2 times and glue one on the other to make a lace effect.
Open the right part of the layout and you'll see the adorables doves in love. The background was made with the new endless background die.
The roses were stamped and the colored with dye ink and finally cut. There are glued on 3D foamtape.
The sketch used is a classic color blocking one.
Supplies:* 6002/0648 Cut-embosstencil - Rose
* 6002/0646 Cut-embosstencil - Endless flowerborder
* 6002/0652 Cut-embosstencil 3D - Rose swirl
* 6002/0649 Cut-embosstencil - Endless background swirls
* 6410/0436 Clear stamp - Roses
* 6011/0513 Paperset - Roses
* 6002/0395 Cutting stencil - wedding
* 6003/0048 Cutting Stencil - Angel with bow
* 6002/0445 Cutting stencil - square with heart
* 6410/0356 Clear stamps - love birds
* 6002/0383 Cutting & Embossing stencil - dove
* 6002/0478 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Dollie Round