Here is a sliding summer sliding card made with the new die from Joy!crafts.
The side are inked in blue as the die-cut sides. The lighthouse and the boat are glued on 3D foam to do stop the sliding parts.
The sliding card is decorated on both sides with the sea shore papers.
Zoom on the card:
And finally to send this card, I made an envelop with the envelop tool:
* 13 x 12,2cm cream paper (A)
* 12,2 x 9,3cm cream paper (B)
* Fold as on the photo the paper A
* Fold the paper B at 3/8" and 1/2" , 4 1/4", 4 3/8"
* Ink the sides
* Glue the parts as on the photo.
* 6002/0555 Cutting stencil - Cardmodel square + chic stencils
* 6002/0551 Cutting stencil - Seasons (english)
* 1201/0018 Lin & Lene 4x Sea items
* 6002/0418 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Seashore
* 6002/0419 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Seashore
* 6003/0057 Cutting stencil - Sailboat
* 6003/0068 Cutting stencil - Poloroid
* 6002/0497 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Octopus, Turtle, Shark (3pcs)
* 6011/0319 Paperbloc - Shabby Christmas
* 6002/0495 Stanzen & Prägen Schablone - Driftwood (3pcs)
* 6300/0326 Ribbons natural sense collection 2 - set 3
* 6410/0394 Clear stamps - Life is a journey
* 6200/0053 Envelope maker Folding Board + Corner punch
* 6002/0822 Poly besa 4pcs- ATC - Multi Cirkles and Squares + rhombus
* 6002/0403 Basic square
* 8089/0232 Kraftpaper White