If the weather is hot and if you're looking for some air, this card is for you. It is a card and a fan.
And what's could be better than lavender on a fan?
The panels of the fan are made with this die:
I did cut 6 times the larger frame with it in cream paper.
Then I did cut these frames (black lines on the picture) to have the panels:
The panels are attached together with a brad at the bottom. The brad make the panels move so so can leave it open or close it to put the card in a envelop.
* 8013/0034 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème* 6002/0541 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Lavendel + bow
* 6002/0525 Cutting stencil - Heart with textENG
* 6002/0535 Cutting & Embossing stencil - square braces 2 pieces
* 6350/0311 Metal Charms (60pcs)
* 6002/0450 Cutting & Embossing stencil (4pcs) - Tiny Bows
* 6011/0082 Paperblock - Valentine
* 6011/0302 Paperbloc Vintage
* 8089/0203 Kraft paper