Today, I would like to share a watercolor card mad with the new watercolor paper block from Joy!Crafts.
With the aquarel watercolors and a make up sponge, I did color the watercolor paper in brown. Then I did the same with the blue color. Finally, I cutt the windows in the card.
The picture behind the windows come from the paperbloc under the tree. I did glue some 3D foams under the watercolor paper, center il over the picture, mat the whole with metallic silver paper.
Finally I did decorate with 2 corners ornements made with the very nice die circle round corner, and add some adhesive pearl.
* 6900/0102 Aquarel block, various designs
* 6200/0240 Aquarel watercolors
* 6002/0503 Cutting stencils, circle- round - corner
* 8013/0121 Metallic cardstock paper white
* 8013/0126 Metallic cardstock paper silver
* 6011/0076 Paper block, christmas
* 6011/0072 Paper block, under the tree