I would like to show you a nice set made with the new dies from Joy!crafts. I really love this eiffel tower, and the lantern is lovely with candies inside.
The eiffel tower is cut then emboss. I glued it in 3D. Notice that I did put pink light pearl on it.
I used the paper from the new Budding spring paperbloc. This paper is in the romantic style, very girly.
The lantern is on a "table" made with another new die. The eiffel tower is cut 2 times and glue on 2 sides of the lantern
* 6002/0480 Cutting and embossing stencil, Corner
* 6002/0486 Cutting and embossing stencil, Eiffel tower
* 6002/0533 Cutting and embossing stencil, Circle and square
* 6011/0314 Paperbloc, Budding Spring
* 6410/0399 Clearstamp, City Break
* 6002/0493 Cutting stencil, Leaf
* 6002/3006 Cutting stencil, Lantern
* 6003/0062 Cutting stencil, Tag
* 6003/0061 Cutting stencil, Swirls/twigs
* 6020/0002 Self adhesive pearls, white
* 6020/0016 Self adhesive pearls, pink
* 6300/0331 Handmade ribbons, Collection 1 set 3
* 6300/0342 Ribbon, Forest friends, collection 2 set 3
* 6370/0050 Artificial Flower, big white rose
* 6370/0057 Artificial Flower, small roses
* 8089/0203 Kraft Paper, brown
* 8089/0232 Kraft Paper, White