Today I would like to show you how to do this pretty box with the folding and envelope tool from Joy!crafts.
To do this box, you'll need to cut a paper 8" x 6" and fold it like you can see on the photo tutorial below:
When the box is done, just cut a another piece of paper for the top. For that, cut a 4 1/8 " square and fold all around at 1".
I hope you did enjoy this tutorial. Don't hesitate to post the photos of your boxes in the comments!
* 8013/0034 Paper for cadmaking, cream
* 6200/0053 envelope maker folding tool
* 6002/0381 Cutting and embossing stencil, open heart with butterfly
* 6020/0002 & 6020/0022 self adhesives pearls, white and silver
* 6011/0040 Paperbloc Baby pink
* 6350/0103 Charms, metal
* 6300/0337 Natural ribbon, forest friends
* 6370/0058 artificial flowers, littles roses