Today I am very happy to show you a wedding project. What is great with this project is that you have a decoration and at the same time candies boxes.
I made the display stand with gray board. Then I recovered it with green and cream paper.
On the top are 12 candies boxes: 6 on the Bride thema with flowers, leaves, flower patterned paper, and 6 on the groom thema with music paper, black bow and feather.
At the bottom of the display, more boxes. The heart shape boxes are decorated on the bride thema (hearts shape), the round ones are decorated on the groom thema with rock and roll heart and bow. I did put some glossy accents on the wings heart to give a 3D effect.
Finally, I did put some little purses: it is candies boxes for the kids.
On the top on the display is attached a wedding ball:
The display and the wedding ball are placed in the hall of the reception so people can see it when they are coming in.
* 6002/0478 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Dollie Round
* 6002/0489 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Rectangle
* 6002/0493 Cutting stencil - Leaf
* 6011/0071 Paperbloc - Just Married
* 6002/0711 Poly-besa - Make a box A5
* 6002/0078 Border with hearts
* 6002/0382 Heart and heart with wings
* 6002/0054 Themed wedding
* 6013/0337 3D die sheets - Wedding round
* 6002/0456 Autumn leaves
* 6011/0710 Paper bloc Noor's Favorites
* 6002/0332 Ginko Leaves
* 6002/0441 Bow
* 6002/0378 Feather
* 6002/0408 Heart
* 8089/0301 Gray board
* 6002/0147 Frame square
* 6370/0050 Artificial Flowers
* 6370/0068 Artificial Flowers
* 6370/0064 Artificial Flowers
* 6002/0471 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Autumn
* 6300/0329 Ribbons handmade collection 1 - set 2
* 6370/0072 Artificial Flowers
* 6300/0504 Decoration
* 6002/0096 Mery Fold bag means