Today I'm back with a box project. I did realize a box to cover the classic tissue box youcan bought anywhere. I made a base and a top so I 'll be able to reuse it to recover the next tissue box.
When I started this box, i was inspired by the little red girl (Sherri Badly) .
The top of the box was made with a paper from the berry sweet bloc.
For the bottom, the paper sheet 15x30cm was not big enough. I used a kraft black paper to build the base of the box and only then, I recovered the sides with another paper that come from the berry sweet paper block.
The red flower was made with the new folded flower die. Notice that the ribbon is on the top of the box and on the bottom. Finally, the beads add the last touch to this box.
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Tulip 6002/0470* Paperbloc - Berry sweet 6011/0316
* A4 Sherri Baldy no. 1 6010/2007
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (7pcs) - Frame + content 6002/0421
* Cutting & Embossing stenci (3pcs) - circle with flower 6002/0460
* Ribbons natural sense collection 1 - set 1 6300/0320
* Selfadhesive pearls dark red 6020/0006
* Kraft paper - Black 30,5x15cm 8089/0244
Thanks for looking.