Spring is on its way and the weddings time too. Let me show you a popup card for this special day.
For the front card, I just used the so really nice frame heart, and the original wedding card die.I did cut heart border die in Aluminium paper and I seperated the hearts from the border, glued the hearts on each side of the car.
Like you can see on the photo, the wedding cake is the popup of the card. Behind the cake is glued the ribbons that come from the "ballons" (hearts) . Always behind the cake are glued on 3D foams stripes of rodhoid and at the end of these, flowers.
* Paperbloc A5 - flower 6011/0055* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Just Married 6002/0430
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Just Married 6002/0429
* Organza 6mm box a 5 rol pastel 6300/0014
* Articifial flowers 6370/0060
* Heart (3pc) 6002/0408
* Birds 6003/0044
* Border 6002/0362
* Love fantasy 6002/0404
* Clear stamps banner text 6410/0338
* Cutting stencil banners (2pcs) 6002/0386
Thanks for looking,