Today I am showing you a card made for the birth of boy twins. I wanted to included the fact there where twin in the card. It is why there are 2 opening slides (one for each boy), the back of the card is there to make a "baby birth" atmosphere.
To support the back of the card, I used a die cut (made with the die cardholder) BUT it is not glued on the back of the card, because the back of the background here is the front of the card.
Confused? Look ate this photo to understand:
To open the card, you lift the frond card and put the cardholder behind it, open the right side (the one with the frame) and then the left one.
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - frame 6002/0399
- Cutting stencil - heart (3pc) 6002/0408
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - edge with stars 6002/0397
- Paperbloc - Everyday - Paper & Pictures 6011/0060
- Paper for cardmaking - cardstock crème 8013/0035
- Application selfadhesive/iron on baby blue nr.2 6013/0702
- Paperbloc - baby blue 6011/0041
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - leaves (2pcs) 6002/0332
- Joy!selfadhesive pearls 6020/0008
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - square + chandelier 6002/0360
I hope you are enjoying this card and that it inspires you!