Here is a new year card made with the new aster's die from Joy!crafts.I started to die cut the die 3 times in the background, just the flower part of the die.
I used the matchingcoolors paper set. What you need to knwo is that tha paper sheet are one color on one side and a little bit daker on the other side.
So I did cut the foreground flower in the same paper that the background but on the daker side.
That's how I got this nice tone on tone effect.
The florwers that are in the corner were stamped again on the same paper and cut and glue on 3D foam.
· 6002/1016, Cut debosstencil – Aster Duchess
· 6011/0546, Paperset, Matchingcolors uni, Wellness
· 6410/0459, Clearstamp, Parrot and Flowers
· 6002/0962, Cuttingstencil, Back and Feston
· 6002/0933, Cut embosstencil, Crikel & corner Flash
· 8013/0023, Paper for cardmaking cardstock white