Today, I would like to share a birthday card with you.
I used the new Jasper gear clear stamp set from Joy!crafts.
When I saw this set of stamps, I knew I should make something funny.
Monkeys love to play, so the card much have something funny too.
For the monkeys, I did stamp them on a glossy paper and then I used my copics to color them.
I tried the effect of the card on a pre-teen boy, he spent a long time playing with the shaker box, making noise or changing the background (here a mountain, now a lake,...)
To make the shaker box, I did cut a opened frame and glue in the back on it with strong double face some rhodoïd.
* 6410/0516, Clear stamps, Jasper gear
* 6011/0665, paper set, Wildflowers
* 6500/0003, 3D foam pads, 5mm
* 6500/0010, 3D foam pads, 2,5mm
* 6200/0053, Envelope maker tool.