Pagina's

vrijdag 25 september 2020

Fun fair cutie card

  Hi everyone!


Today, I would like to share a card made with  the new fun fair collection of stencils and papers.

For this card, I used red, black, gold and light blue colors. 
The shape of the card was made with the polybesa stencil card shape with rhomb.
The wheel is glue on 3D foam and I used the stencil Ferris wheel to cut it, in 3 different colors. 
For the back of the Ferris wheel I did use the circles background. I find this shape very nice to add fun to the card.
On the right of the card, I did play with the wood clouds: I did glued some bead on the background cloud and covered it with another cloud shape with rhodoïd. 
Clouds are glued using a glue sheet.
Under it, I did glued a carousel made with this stencil.
The flags on the top where made with the stencil Day of the week of the collection 6. it is a set of clear stamp and stencils that I am using very often.
The card can be fold and fit in a regular enveloppe. 
So now, your turn to have fun with a fun fair card!

Supplies:
* 6002/1548, Cut Deboss Emboss stencil, Ferry wheel
* 6002/1549, Cut Emboss stencil, Ice cream cart
* 6002/1550, Cut Emboss Deboss stencil, Carroussel
* 6002/1569, Cutting stencils, Circle's background
* 6011/0667, Paper set, Fun Fair
* 6320/0020, Woodsters, clouds
* 6005/0005, Polybesa stencil, Card shape with rhomb.
* 6004/0036, Clear stamp and stencils, Days of the week
* 6500/0035, Glue sheets, A4





3 opmerkingen: