A lot time ago, I did show you the same kind of box for a baby shower.
This time, I made the box for jewels.
Because I want to offer it to a woman, I wanted something fresh and floral. When I saw the Showy Peonies paper set, I knew I did found the right one.
I used kaft paper to do the matches boxes because it is a 300gr paper and it is the ideal paper to make boxes. To fold the matches boxes I used the folding board.
For the top of the box, I used the last Summer vibes dies (love it). It's make wonderfull flowers and leaves!
The leaves and the flower sides were inked in brown ink.
I add an fence. The brad is added to be able to close the top of the box.
* 6200/0053, Enveloppe maker & folding board.
* 8089/0203, Kraft paper 300gr A4
* 6011/0620, Paper set, Showy Peonies
* 6002/1290, Cutting Dies, Summer Vibes
* 6002/1113, Cut & Emboss Dies, Tumble Friends
* 6002/1247, Cutting Dies, Bullet Journaling