Pagina's

zondag 13 januari 2019

Joyeuses Fêtes Card

Hi everyone!

When I got the lantern die, I was very very happy. I just love it.
I cut it in black paper and in gold paper. Then I did cut the inside of the lantern with a scalpel to be able to see the light(the gold paper).
When I assemble the circle, the lantern on my card, I decided to add some 3D black paint on the light to see it better. Then I add more black to follow the inside of the circle, like a shadow.

Notice that all the swirls or fine die cut are glue with the technique of the glue sheet.
Believe me, this technique will change your life changing die cut in stickers!

Finally I inked in black the sides of each paper and glue them together.

Supplies:
  • 6002/1185,  Cut emboss die, Collect Friends, Happy Birthday
  • 6011/0571, Paper set, Holly  Jolly
  • 6002/1187, Cut Emboss Die, Classic wall lantern
  • 6002/1223, Cutting Die, Didl circle & elements
  • 6002/0584, Cut Emboss Die, One of a kind, Christmas


3 opmerkingen: