Pagina's

dinsdag 8 januari 2019

It's raining cat and dog...

Hi everyone!

I must say I had a lot of fun doing this card.
I use different techniques: inking, template, 3D paint, stamping, ...
For this card I use the cat and dog dies from Joy!crafts. To be honest, if I didn't have the glue dot sheets, it would be a bit more difficult to do. But with the glue sheets, every little parts of the animals become a stickers: It is a piece of cake to assemble the dog or the cat.

I used the 2 new templates (hearts and alphabet) as background. I inked it in 2 different colors. 
Behind it, I made ink stains.
Finally I added label (from the label set travels) and the animals.

Supplies:
  • 6002/1185,  Cut emboss die, Collect Friends, Happy Birthday
  • 6011/0602, Paperset,Winter time
  • 6011/0411, Labels Set, Happy Travel
  • 6002/0871, Polybesa template, Lovetime.
  • 6002/0877, Polybesa template, Lettering stencils




2 opmerkingen: