Today, I would like to share with you a scrapbooking layout where I used the new scrap dies from Joy!crafts.
What is great with the hexagon shape is that it goes with every thema.
I used the beautifull "Life is a journey" paperset where I die cut hexagons. Then I draw on it a false sew line with a marker.
For the flags, I used the rest of the paper after cutting the hexagon, like that I had a nice symetric flag shape.
· 6002/1049, Cuttingstencil, one of a kind alphabet
· 6002/1035, Cuttingstencils, Sketch Art, Flowers
· 6002/1099, Cutting embosstencil, Noor!, Border blue fantasy
· 6002/1108, Scrap Cuttinstencils, Hexagon
· 6011/0519, Paperset, Life is a journey
· 8089/0241, Kraft paper, Black
· 8099/0101, Paer white, linen structure