Valentine's day is comming! You need an idea? Here is one...I dye ink a white paper, covered it with perfect pearl and die cut the lovely popup Hearts
For the background, I used some dye ink that I stamped on an acrylic bloc, then I sprayed water.
Finaly I stamped it on the white paper.
When it was dried, I did stamp in light purple the stamp writing heart 2 times on my background and I stamped the word LOVE in black in the left back corner.
I did mat the image in pink , then with the dandelion paper.Behond the front card I glue 2 flowers borders on each sides.
- 6011/0542, Paperset – Condoleance
- 6003/2020n Pop-up Cuttingstencil – Hearts
- 6410/0330, Clear Stamps – Sending Love
- 8013/0023, Paper for cardmaking cardstock – white
- 6002/0974, Cut-embosstencil – Netedge with flowers
- 8013/0174, Paperset 15x30cm, 20 Sheets, 200gr – Fushia