I really love the trees dies from Joy!crafts. So, I used it to decorate the background of the card.
First, I took a white kraft A6 paper and I inked in antique linen lightly.
Then I inked the trees and glue it.
The Flower circle is cutted in white and inked in from of the trees.
Then some leaves are cutted, inked and glued on it. The pine fruits are glued on 3D foam.
For the bottom of the card, I used the pattern with cubes die to have a wonderfull background.
The word "THANKS" is glued on it in kraft and in white.
- 6500/0031 Doublesided adhesive craft tape
- 6002/0963 Cut-embos-debosstencil - Pattern with cubes
- 6002/0636 Cut-Embos-stencil - Autumn set with fox
- 6002/0928 Cut-embosstencil - Winter Wishes - Birch logs
- 6002/0941 Cuttingstencil - VB - Swirlleaves
- 6003/2019 Cuttingstencil - Pop up - 3D Thanks
- 8089/0251 Mixed Kraft Paperbloc A6
- 8089/0203 Kraft paper
- 6002/0929 Cut-embosstencil - Flowerirkel bleu with Alphabet