Today, I would like to show you a card about friendship.
First, i did stamp the girls picture on paper and colored it. I did cut it as close as possible as the lines. Then I did stamp the same picture on the blending mat and stamp the blending mat on the paper to have the opposite image or reflection (the legs in the water).
The background was made with watercolor.
The paper use to mat the picture come from the new Falling leaves paper set from Joy!crafts.
I inked the papers side in vintage photo.
I used a 1,5cm wide piece of grenn with white dot paper (from the paperset) as a ribbon at the bottom of the card.
The sentence was stamped then colored with markers in the autumn's colors
Finally, I use the acorns die cuts and the autumn leaves to finish to decorate the card.
· 6011/0540 Designpaper - Falling Leaves
· 6410/0450 Clearstamp - Friendship
· 6002/0966 Cut-embosstencil - Autumn Tree
· 8013/003 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème
· 6200/0240 Watercolor 12 colors + brush