We all love the clocks, vintage more than ever.And it is a great spot for a card!
You can put the time of a birth, time of a party, ....
This is an easel card.
I did die cut the clock in black so we can see it very well.
I glue it on cream and green paper and cut all around.
For the corners, I use the new die Lovely Frame that I did cut in fourth.
I recommend to use the doublesided adhesive craft tape 6500/0030 to glue in the back of the paper before to die cut it. This lovely Frame is on of my favorite die. It is not about a specific thema, it is delicate, you can use it anytime!
When you're opening the card, it stand up because of the flower that is on 3D foam. The girls are watching the clock seated on a bench. I colored it with coloring pens.
· 6002/0941 Cuttingstencil - VB - Swirlleaves
· 6002/0943 Cut-embos-debosstencil - Friendship bank
· 6002/0948 Cuttingstencil - Lovely Frame - Spirocirkel
· 6002/0971 Cut-embosstencil - Clock
· 6011/0540 Designpaper - Falling Leaves
· 6002/0951 Cuttingstencil - Flowers with foldline
· 8089/0203 Kraft paper
· 8089/0241 Kraft paper - Black A4