Today I would like to share with you a birdy card.
I used the new wonderfull bird and rose die from Joy!crafts.
I really love this die, so nice!
As you can see, I did cut the bird in light blue, the rose in rose, the leaves in green and the whole die in kraft. I add some colored paper in the back of the rose, leaves, bird.
I did the same for the lamppost, I did put some yellow paper behind the lamppost
* 6002/0765 Cuttingstencil - Bird with rose
* 6002/0795 Cuttingstencil - Winter Wishes - Latern
* 6002/0421 Cutting & Embossing stencil (7pcs) - Frame + content
* 6002/0459 Cutting & Embossing stencil (4pcs) - Flower
* 6011/0513 Paperset - Roses
* 8089/0203 Kraft paper
* 8099/0270 Paperset linen structure 15x30cm 20 Sheets - 200gr Dark green
* 6300/0014 Organza 6mm box a 5 rol pastel
* 6350/0304 Metal Charms (6pcs).