Today I would like to show you a scrapbooking layout.
The photo is about the "Estuaire de la Loire" close to Nantes, it was a port in the middle age.
Because we went there hicking, I did use the steps stamps (in the wild life - animal prints stamp set) to remind that too.
finally, the reeds were cut in different colors, glue together:
Notice that the hexegons were cut in the brown paper as windows, that it is the blue paper in the backe that was stamped and the redd is glue in 3D.
- 6002/6106 Baseline Cuttingstencil - Hexagon 12 pc
- 6003/3001 Cut-embosstencil - Little Happenes - Cattails
- 6011/0519 Paperset - Life is a journey
- 8013/0031 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème
- 8013/0165 Paperset 15x30cm 20 Sheets - 200gr Light blue
- 8013/0178 Paperset 15x30cm 20 Sheets - 200gr Dark brown
- 6410/0435 Clear stamp - Animal prints
- 6002/0511 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Slidable long (2pcs)
- 6004/0005 Cutting stencil flower/Clear stamp