Today's card is all about spring.I used the new set of die and clear stamp from Joy!crafts to have the clovers and the lady bugs.
For the ladybugs, I did stamp first and then die cut it like you can see on this little tutorial:
I used the edge with carving flowers to cut the bottom of the front card, and used it again to cut some flowers in another paper.
- 6002/0663, Cut & embossing stencil, Edge with carving flowers
- 6002/0700, Cut & embossing stencil, Stencil set, Spring (15pc)
- 6004/0008, Cut & embossing stencil & clear Stamps, Ladybug clover
- 8013/0022, Paper for cardmaking, cardstock white
- C0204181, W&N Brushmarker, Lipstick Red