I did use matches boxes for the drawers.The papers are inked with a purple dye ink.The gray board was necessary to build this box. The box foots are made with buttons charms, the same as drawer buttons.
Even the side of the box are decorated with a die corner, some beads are added to finish the look.
And now, a view from the top:
* 6002/0567 Cut-embos-debosstencil - endless corner* 6002/0573 Cutting-embos-debosstencil background with bird
* 6002/0575 Cut-embos-debosstencil endless corner with bird
* 6002/0631 Cutting stencil - kadermat with rounded corners(4)
* 6011/0508 Paperset Vintage A4
* 8089/0301 Gray board
* 6002/0580 Cut-Embos Stencil - autumn leaves
* 6003/0027 Branch leaves (thick)
* 6003/0032 Flowers and leaves no. 4
* 6002/0368 Roses corner
* 6002/0526 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Flower 3D
* 6002/0557 Cutting stencil - Gerti's butterfly quartet
* 6020/0003 Self adhesive pearls
* 6350/0305 Metal Charms (6pcs)